Clinic Manager – Aesthetic Beauty Treatment
Northwood and Harley Street, London [Dual Site]
£35,000 with £25k bonus package on performance and KPIS
Our client is a rapidly evolving, doctor led aesthetic practice with established clinics in Harley Street and Northwood. Their success is built on their ethical, client centred approach to everything we do and their culture encourages learning, continual improvement and excellence.
They are a small team with big ambitions and are looking for highly motivated, like-minded Clinic Manager to be part of the journey as they grow. They value versatility, flexibility and a pro-active approach to team working.
Clinic Manager – Job Summary
- Undertake the role of the Registered Manager for the Care Quality Commission
- Overall leadership and performance of both clinics.
- Required to maintain a high profile with clients and lead by example to ensure the company’s ethos, culture and standards are established and maintained at all times.
Clinic Manager – Key Accountabilities
- Lead the staff team, creating motivated and organised employees that are valued and highly trained.
- Control costs, including ensuring security of stock and cash and effective utilisation of staff through rostering and treatment planning
- Carry out treatments as required following company protocols
- Assist with marketing initiatives as required including participating in local marketing and business awareness campaigns.
Key Attributes for the role of Clinic Manager
- Aesthetic Therapist with min NVQ Level 3 Beauty qualification and aesthetic / laser experience
- Management experience, preferably as a Registered Manager or in a clinical setting and able to demonstrate a client centred approach
- Motivated, flexible and versatile – willing to work evenings and weekends as required and at both company sites
- Previous experience of new start up businesses an advantage
- Excellent communication, organisational and IT skills
- Hands-on approach
Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
hr inspire ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Beauty, Clinic, Practice, Aesthetic, Treatment, Surgery, Cosmetic, Therapist, Laser, CIDESCO, CIBTAC