PA to Head of Departments
£27K to £35K DOE
Here is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, professional and presentable PA to join our clients Hotel and Apartment group head office based in the City of London as the PA / Head Office Receptionist.
Our client is proud to offer a global network (52,000 apartments) of modern and contemporary fully-equipped serviced apartments across Europe and Asia Pacific. Currently undergoing a huge multimillion pound refurbishment to their London Barbican property which sits adjacent to the UK head office, they seek an experienced PA / Head Office Receptionist to meet and greet clients and support the Senior Managers / Directors with all day to day administration requirements.
General office hours are Mon-Fri 08.45am – 5.45pm but some flexibility required.
Duties as a Personal Assistant
- Screen and field calls to Corporate Office personnel or take accurate and detailed messages if necessary
- Assist with effective and timely management of head of department online diaries
- Co-ordinate logistics, catering requirements, agendas, minute taking and distribution list for meetings involving corporate personnel as required
- Assist Corporate Office personnel with enquiries, liaising with senior managers throughout the organization (UK, Europe and Global) as necessary
- Co-ordinate both local and international travel (online travel portal) and all accommodation requirements as requested
- Assist with the coordination of social events such as the annual staff party
- Assist the HR and Operations teams to submit Payroll and generate relevant reports for authorisation.
Duties as Head Office Receptionist
- Meet and greet guests and visitors in the upmost polite and professional way
- Oversee supplier contracts and ordering for photocopier, franking machine, stationary and office sundries
- Ensure all administrative work is word accurate in strong English and well presented.
- Act as liaison with IT and other Europe central functions
- Support all members of the team in achieving and maintaining the highest possible standards in respect of service, hygiene, and Health & Safety, including EHS support
- Ensure that all Head Office new starters are inducted and trained in all necessary policies and procedures, particularly in health & safety and security
- Ensure that all Corporate Office training is recorded and that records are sent to the HR department as requested
- Other duties or responsibilities reasonably requested by the Corporate Office team.
Experience required for the role of PA / Head Office Receptionist
- A minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in a similar PA / Receptionist supporting role
- Fluent spoken and written English – essential (tested during interview process)
- Spoken and written French and/or German – advantageous
- Admin or secretarial related qualifications – advantageous
- Proficient Microsoft user (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- One to two years’ administration experience in the hospitality industry
You will receive an excellent salary package plus a variety of benefits:
- The opportunity to be involved in many functions of the business
- Training opportunities to help you grow and advance your personal skills
- Extensive in-house benefits options including global staff discount at over 300 properties in 100 cities worldwide
If you feel you are a highly organised person who enjoys taking ownership and responsibility of team problems to offer support and solutions in a team environment, we would love to hear from you!
Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button below and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
hr inspire ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.