PA to the MD
City of London
Full Time – £27,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA / Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director and Financial Service lead team at our client’s renowned organisation.
This PA position is a demanding role supporting 5 individuals at senior management level, therefore we seek an experienced, confident PA with exceptional organisation skills and multitasking ability.
Our client is a significant name in retail and financial services in the UK. They provide a wonderful working environment, a vibrant atmosphere that exceeds expectations. This your chance to join a progressive company at an exciting time, based at their central London Head Office.
Duties as PA to the MD:
- Managing the diaries of the Financial Services Lead team; including scheduling internal and external meetings, booking meeting rooms, greeting guests when required, and organising refreshments, and organising refreshments.
- Booking travel & accommodation for the Financial Services lead team
- Raising purchase orders for the Financial Services department
- Printing papers for the Financial Services lead team when required, scanning documents for them, and any other ad-hoc requests they require
- Writing minutes & actions in meetings when required
- Ordering stationery and envelopes for the FS department, ensuring levels are maintained at all time
- Ordering equipment for new starters and logging leavers
- Organising the FS monthly conference call, including managing and extending the contract with the conference call provider
- Managing the diary for the Post Office Money Director when required.
PA to the MD – Skills required:
For this role of PA to the MD it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a PA supporting multiple senior management figures
- A background within retail or financial services
- A high level of education
- Computer literacy – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to multitask, proactively manage multiple diaries and able to prioritise own workload
- Able to adapt to different ways of working and different personalities
- Comfortable working autonomously from time to time
- Ability to work in an agile working environment.
For this role of PA to the MD there is an excellent salary package on offer:
- Salary of £27,000 per annum
- 4 x salary Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cover
- Generous holiday allowance
If you have the background and experience to match this high profile demanding role, then we’d love to hear from you!
hr inspire Ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Please note: By submitting your details in relation to this role you are giving us permission to submit your application to the employer.
Incomplete CV’s will not be considered.
PA, Personal Assistant, Financial Services, Administration, Executive