Human Resources Consultant
Birmingham & Home based
Are you a strong HR Consultant in Birmingham looking for your next big opportunity?
We seek a trusted HR Consultant with strong generalist experience to take the role of Human Resources Operations Partner based in Birmingham, to be the source of expertise to our client’s Management Teams.
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, they have helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential.
As a key member of the UK wide Human Resources team the HR Operations Partner is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role.
HR Operations Partner – Duties
- Provide commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on various acquisitions and mergers
- Input to business initiatives in relation to the people agenda and either own, or be a key contributor to the business people plan, working collaboratively with other HR services as appropriate
- Identify trends and proactively address issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings with the Business unit
- Lead the HR work stream on ad hoc projects e.g. restructuring, change management, Group HR initiatives, talent development, employee engagement
- Manage small-scale TUPE transfers and acquisitions, including as appropriate: writing bid words; conducting due diligence; assessing risk and making commercial recommendations; consultation with clients, employees and their representatives; and leading integration activity in liaison with Sales; Integration colleagues
HR Operations Partner – Skills required
- Strong generalist HR experience preferably gained within a commercial and fast-paced environment (e.g. Retail or Call Centre)
- Regular experience of managing to successful conclusion a range of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management
- CIPD qualified and / or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with Trade Unions and Employee Representatives
- Experience of employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
- Experience of TUPE transfers and acquisitions
For this role of HR Operations Partner you will receive an excellent salary of £32,000 to £38,000 pro rata.
hr inspire ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Human resources, HR, ER, employee relations, TUPE, CIPD, advice, consultant, business, employment, tribunal, contract