Regional HR Operations Partner
12month Fixed Term Contract
Salary of up to £38,000 per annum +10% Car/Allowance
Seeking a Regional HR Operations Partner to partner with the management team and provide commercially focussed people solutions.
Our client is a global outsourcing service provider with a department that manages share plans and initiatives. As HR Operations Partner, you will be involved in the disposal of this area of the business. You will be looking after 1,000 employees across London/Croydon/Beckenham/Reading/Huddersfield.
HR Operations Partner – About the role
- To provide comprehensive and pragmatic operational HR support and solutions to Management Teams within the asset services division of our client’s business
- To proactively partner and collaborate with Management teams in providing pragmatic and commercially focussed solutions in relation to people issues that will meet business objectives and create an environment of positive people management, ensuring our client attracts, develops and retains talented people who are fully engaged and productive.
What you will do as HR Operations Partner:
- Build strong professional relationships with Management teams and participate in Senior Management Team meetings
- Provide commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on all Employee Relations issues in line with Company procedures including disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence issues
- Raise awareness of business regarding current and new Employment Legislation as well as other corporate initiatives
- Input to business initiatives in relation to the people agenda and either own, or be a key contributor to the business people plan, working collaboratively with other HR services as appropriate
- Identify trends and proactively address issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings with the Business unit
- Seek commercial resolutions to Employment Tribunals and manage relationship with solicitors and ACAS
- Manage settlement agreements in liaison with the Managers and solicitors
- Lead the HR work stream on ad hoc projects e.g. restructuring, change management, Group HR initiatives, talent development, employee engagement
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with local Trade Union representatives and employee forums as necessary, depending on business unit
- Manage small-scale TUPE transfers and acquisitions, including as appropriate: writing bid words; conducting due diligence; assessing risk and making commercial recommendations; consultation with clients, employees and their representatives; and leading integration activity in liaison with Sales & Integration colleagues
HR Operations Partner – Your experience will include:
- Strong generalist HR experience, particularly around Employee Relations, preferably gained within a commercial and fast-paced environment (e.g. Financial Services/ Retail/Call Centre/Logistics)
- Regular experience of managing to successful conclusion a range of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- Experience of M&A/separations/disposals
- Extensive employee relations experience
- Talent/engagement experience
- CIPD qualified and/or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in multi-site/mobile capacity
- Experience of working with Trade Unions and Employee Representatives
- Experience of employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
- Experience of TUPE transfers and acquisitions
- Experience of partnering management teams to deliver people plans and initiatives
- Experience of working in complex structures and organisations where delivery of people services is through a mix of supplier arrangements.
If you think you have what it takes to join our client’s business as the next Human Resources Operations Partner, we would love to hear from you!
Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
hr inspire ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
HR, human resources, MCIPD, CIPD, disposal, change management, Director, Manager, redundancy,