Manchester based with travel
Are you a strong HR Manager in Manchester looking for your next big opportunity?
We seek a trusted HR Manager with strong generalist experience to take the role of Human Resources Manager based in Manchester, to be the source of expertise to our client’s Management Teams.
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, they have helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential.
As a key member of the UK wide Human Resources team the HR Manager is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role.
HR Manager – Duties
- Build strong professional relationships with Divisional Management teams and participate in Senior Management Team meetings
- Line management of team of HR Operations Partners, providing support, direction and development as required and determining the resourcing of the team to deliver appropriate day to day support and delivery of projects
- Point of escalation for complex employee relations cases and /or management of cases involving senior employees within the Division
- Support, coach and advise HR Operations Partners on Employment Tribunals, including representing on behalf of the company at Tribunals
- HR Manager will be the HR lead on larger scale and complex projects such as transformation, reorganisations, union relationships, legal matters, talent management, employee engagement.
- Lead on Divisional sales and acquisitions with close liaison of Sales and Integration team ensuring that HR due diligence and risks are fully analysed and that integration plans are carried out.
- Involvement in Group HR projects to give feedback on their development and implementation within the Division and on some occasions, will project manage these projects, for example updates to employment legislation, HR team recruitment, Equality and Diversity.
- Input to business initiatives in relation to the people agenda, either owning, or being a key contributor to, the Divisional people plan, proactively working with other HR services as appropriate
HR Manager – Skills required
- Strong generalist HR experience preferably gained within a commercial and fast-paced environment (e.g. Retail or Call Centre)
- Regular experience of managing to successful conclusion a range of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management
- CIPD qualified and / or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with Trade Unions and Employee Representatives
- Experience of employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
- Experience of TUPE transfers and acquisitions
- Ability to work flexibly over a wide geographical area and experience of working in a multi-site/mobile capacity
For this role of HR Manager, you will receive an excellent salary of £48,000 to £55,000 DOE.
Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
hr inspire ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Human resources, HR, ER, employee relations, TUPE, CIPD, advice, consultant, business, employment, tribunal, contract