Human Resources Consultant Dublin
Are you a strong HR Consultant near Dublin and looking for your next big opportunity?
We seek a trusted HR Consultant with strong generalist experience to take the role of Human Resources Operations Partner based in Dublin, Ireland, to be the source of expertise to our client’s Management Teams.
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, they’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential.
As a key member of the UK wide Human Resources team the HR Operations Partner is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role.
Please note: This is an initial 12-month contract with opportunity for progression.
HR Operations Partner – Duties
- Input to business initiatives in relation to the people agenda and either own, or be a key contributor to the business people plan, working collaboratively with other HR services as appropriate
- Identify trends and proactively address issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings with the Business unit
- Lead the HR work stream on ad hoc projects e.g. restructuring, change management, Group HR initiatives, talent development, employee engagement
- Manage small-scale TUPE transfers and acquisitions, including as appropriate: writing bid words; conducting due diligence; assessing risk and making commercial recommendations; consultation with clients, employees and their representatives; and leading integration activity in liaison with Sales; Integration colleagues
HR Operations Partner – Skills required
- Strong generalist HR experience preferably gained within a commercial and fast-paced environment
- Regular experience of managing to successful conclusion a range of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management
- CIPD qualified and / or equivalent experience
- Working with Trade Unions and Employee Representatives
- Employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
- TUPE transfers and acquisitions
For this role of HR Operations Partner you will receive an excellent salary in circa €40K + 10% Car Allowance (based on GBP circa £35K plus benefits)
hr inspire ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.