Our client is a very well respected Engineering Contractor with a vacancy for an experienced Maintenance Engineer that has maintained and repaired roadside equipment. Operating a 4 on 4 off shift, you will join the Central London team in Canning Town and provide hands on support to a major transport infrastructure company.
Maintenance Engineer – Key Duties and Responsibilities
Joining a team of 3 Maintenance Engineers and reporting to the Network Availability Manager, responsibilities include:
- Carry out routine and preventative maintenance on roadside structures and equipment
- Attend faults and ensure the use of a logical approach to fault finding
- Ensure all activities are performed safely and to a high standard
- Perform workshop repairs & modifications to component level and accurately record
- Work in a safety critical arena, roadside, in tunnels and at height
- Attending and proactively participating in the Maintenance Team meetings
- Work in a shift pattern – 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts
Maintenance Engineer – Skills and experience required
- Qualified to ONC or BTEC in Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- Hold G39, IPAF, ASLEC approved
- Experience of Maintenance on modern electronic equipment
- Experience of supervising Teams.
- Full Driving Licence
- Hold current qualifications in BS7671 (17th Edition Wiring Regulations 2015)
- NHSS8 accreditation
- NRSWA units 1 to 9 qualification
- IP systems working knowledge
- CCTV systems working knowledge
As Maintenance Engineer, you will receive up to £34,000 per annum + additional benefits associated with an industry leading employer;
- Private healthcare
- 22 days holiday
- Company car
- Mobile phone
Hours: Shift Pattern – 4 days on then 4 days off working 12 hour shifts.
If you have the background and experience to match this high profile demanding role, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please follow links to apply or contact us directly via recruitment at hr-inspire.com
hr inspire Ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation. hr inspire Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Please note: By submitting your details in relation to this role you are giving us permission to submit your application to the employer.
Incomplete CV’s will not be considered.
Motorway, Roadside, Road, Motorway, Gantry, Cameras, Equipment, Maintenance, Engineer, Engineering, TOMS, Electronic, Telecommunications, CCTV,