As well as providing a fully outsourced Human Resources department for SMEs nationwide, hr inspire offer HR Consultancy support for larger companies delivering complex HR projects.
Running a business means people projects, cases or challenges will arise, but that doesn’t mean you need to incur the cost of increasing your internal HR resources to deal with them.
Talk To Us
hr inspire’s team of HR Consultants have experience in a diverse range of businesses covering many sectors across private, public and charitable organisations, ranging from large household names through to small & medium-size enterprises.
When undergoing a complex HR project, you need peace of mind the process will be handled securely and professionally, delivering the business outcome you need.
Our team of CIPD and LLB qualified professionals are experienced in supporting with key HR projects, including:
Transformation Programmes which involve TUPE transfer
TUPE, or Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006, is something you will be undertaking if your business changes hands or contracted service providers.
For the new business owner, it means bringing a workforce on board under their existing terms, often resulting in the newly united business having varied benefits, terms and pay levels.
For employees, being transferred to a new business can be a stressful experience, especially when considering many TUPE transfers occur alongside redundancies.
At hr inspire, we support businesses to negotiate through the TUPE process, ensuring you comply with TUPE employment regulations while keeping your employees informed and confident in the process.
Our specialist Consultants will support you with the employment aspects of a TUPE transfer, including:
- Employment Contracts
- Employee records
- Ensuring staff are informed in advance
- Transferring staff information
Redundancy Support and Advice
Undergoing a redundancy process is a difficult and stressful time for everyone, during which you must make sure you’re following strict Government redundancy guidelines.
Our HR consultants are redundancy experts, experienced at supporting businesses through the complex redundancy process, ensuring any risk is reduced and a positive outcome for your business is reached.
hr inspire’s team give you peace of mind during the whole redundancy process and ensure that it is being managed compliantly, supporting you to you follow key steps:
- Planning your redundancy process
- Identifying roles which make up the selection pool
- Inviting for voluntary redundancy or early retirement
- Consultation – both individual and collective process
- Applying a fair selection criteria
- Notifying the individual(s) to be made redundant
As an employer, you may find yourself facing a Grievance from an employee, which could be related to a colleague, their workplace or their role.
To ensure the situation doesn’t escalate to an Employment Tribunal with hefty associated costs, it’s crucial you follow the correct process.
Our team of expert HR Consultants will support you navigate this complex procedure, resolving the issue efficiently. You have peace of mind the process is managed by experienced HR Consultants, ensuring due process is followed but with the best commercial outcome in mind.
- Grievance Hearing Preparation – hr inspire enable you to hold the Grievance hearing as quickly as possible, supporting you to prepare for the hearing including reviewing existing policies, organising note takers and inviting the employee to the hearing including informing of their rights.
- Holding the Grievance Hearing – our expert HR Consultants ensure your employee is able to explain their Grievance, including what outcome they wish to occur. From this, we are able to advise if we feel an investigation to establish facts is required.
- Grievance Investigations – Should we feel further investigation is required, we support and manage follow up communications to the employee and the gathering of evidence, often including witnesses and documentation.
- Grievance Outcome – Once the Grievance is completed, our team are able to advise you on an outcome decision and proposed next steps. Should we advise to uphold the Grievance, we can support with proposed outcomes such as amendment of employment terms or disciplinary action.
- Appeal Management – You may find that your employee disagrees with your decision, and uses their right to appeal. If this occurs, hr inspire provide another independent representative from the team to support the process. We will look at the grounds of appeal, potentially investigating further if required. Once a decision has been made, we manage communication of the final decision in detail to the employee so you’re confident the process has been handled professionally from beginning to end.
Employee Engagement Surveys
Your employee experience directly impacts how valued your team feels and how much they trust you as their employer. It’s crucial to provide a platform for your employees to feedback, and for your business to understand areas of positive and potentially negative engagement.
Your Custom Employee Engagement Survey
Our expert team design, deliver and report on your custom Employee Engagement survey, helping you drive positive change in employee satisfaction, leadership effectiveness and your business culture. hr inspire work with you to:
- Identify key areas of insight that are important to your business
- Design a bespoke employee survey with custom questions to gather intelligence
- Manage distribution of the survey to employees, including surrounding communications to ensure high response rate
- Analyse and report on survey results, with recommendations for areas of development to drive engagement and satisfaction
At hr inspire, our team covers all HR specialisms, including HR Information Systems reporting, Rewards, Recognition and Benefits. This means not only can we manage your Employee Engagement Survey, we can support you to implement new initiatives based on your own results.
Reward & Recognition and Employee Benefits
Our specialist HR Reward Consultants advise and help put in place:
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Bonus Schemes
- Commission Schemes
- Company Cars Policies
- Dental Plans
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Employee Benefit and Perk Platforms
- Health Cash Plans
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Plans
- Profit Sharing Policies
- Salary Benchmarking
All of the above can also be included in a HR Consultancy support project for your company’s annual Remuneration Committee (RemCos) reporting.
What Our Customers Say
“Where hr inspire add exceptional value is in becoming almost an additional member to the team, bringing a very business-focused, practical, deliverable and straightforward approach and attitude that enables the people plan to be an integral part of the overall turnaround plan.”
CEO Environcom Limited
“We are continually impressed with the recruitment service they provide, ensuring we find great candidates for our expanding team. We find the whole process smooth and easy to work with, and are delighted to have found a HR partner that is so great to work with.”
Emma James, Owner and MD
Emma James Physio
“The recruitment team sourced and presented us with high quality, well prepared candidates, reflecting the skill sets we sought. Being able to liaise with people who “got it” at hr inspire saved us considerable time in the recruitment process and I’m sure made it a better experience for the candidates.”
Dee Bunkhall, Director of People
Royal Voluntary Service