Have you reached the stage when you’re busy growing your business and find that those important HR matters are getting pushed right down the list?
Whether you need to liberate your team from time-consuming HR duties or you require HR support without the cost of running an HR department, our monthly HR Support solution has helped businesses across Herts, Beds, Bucks and the rest of the UK!
Talk To Us
Handling your HR – How We Work With You
By combining our knowledge of Employment Relations & HR with commercial savvy and experience, our practical approach means our advice and support is focused on delivering the best outcome for your business.
Follow our 4 simple steps to see how we look after you and your people, support you in times of need and make your business more productive.
Step 1. Getting To Know You
We start by making sure we understand your business, with a complete view of current HR priorities, challenges and risks:
- HR Health Check – Identify your current HR challenges, priorities & compliance improvements to create your bespoke HR activity plan
- Immediate Issues – Identify specific people related challenges or risks, resolving them quickly and effectively to minimise impact to your business
Step 2. Bringing Your HR Back on Track
We ensure your business continually remains compliant, in control and up to date with employment legislation:
- Creation/review and maintenance of Employment Contracts, HR policies and practices
- Design HR Processes and supporting documentation for Line Managers
- Design of Application form to suit your business culture and values
- Design and production of Job Descriptions
- Design and Management of Appraisal programme
- Production of guidelines for Induction Programme for new starters
- New starter administration and notifications
- References and checking Right to Work and working time directive checks
Step 3. Handling the HR Day-to-Day
Drive your productivity by letting us manage your time consuming HR admin work. More than a telephone advice line, at hr inspire we handle all of your HR workload meaning you’re focused on your business goals:
- Handling of those daily HR tasks and employee enquiries to save you time
- Overseeing holiday, sickness, absence and family leave management
- Provision of monthly / quarterly HR information reports and charts
Step 4. Your Trusted HR Team - Here for You
Employing people means unexpected people management issues do arise. We respond quickly to minimise impact, handling Employee Relations and HR issues as they happen:
- Expert HR Consultant advice and management of employee relation issues
- Handling under performance and absence issues
- Managing Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Holiday, sickness, absence and family leave management
Your Expert HR Team
And that’s not all – in addition to your experienced team of HR Consultants, Advisors and Administrators, you benefit from our team of HR Specialists:
Rewards & Benefits
When implemented properly, the right Benefits & Compensation Schemes attract, reward and retain your hard-working and valuable employees.
For your business, it’s important you review the effectiveness and success of current schemes, as well as implement new policies and plans in the most cost-effective way possible.
Our team can advise and help put in place:
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Bonus Schemes
- Commission Schemes
- Company Cars Policies
- Dental Plans
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Employee Benefit and Perk Platforms
- Health Cash Plans
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Plans
- Profit Sharing Policies
- Salary Benchmarking
All of the above can also be included in a HR Consultancy support project for your company annual Remuneration Committee (RemCos) reporting
Your employee experience directly impacts how valued your team feels and how much they trust you as their employer. It’s crucial to provide a platform for your employees to feedback, and for your business to understand areas of positive and potentially negative engagement.
Your Custom Employee Engagement Survey
Our expert team design, deliver and report on your custom Employee Engagement survey, helping you drive positive change in employee satisfaction, leadership effectiveness and your business culture. hr inspire work with you to:
- Identify key areas of insight that are important to your business
- Design a bespoke employee survey with custom questions to gather intelligence
- Manage distribution of survey to employees, including surrounding communications to ensure high response rate
- Analyse and report on survey results, with recommendations for areas of development to drive engagement and satisfaction
HR Information Systems
Managing all of your employee data on our cloud-based HR system couldn’t be simpler. Plus, we add even more value with our HRIS Managers working alongside you from implementation and on boarding through to ongoing support. This means your HR system is designed and customised to fit your requirements, with our team making sure you maximise the software’s potential.
HR Intelligence & Reporting
At hr inspire, we’ve built a custom Case Management System to ensure your business’s HR work is completed securely and efficiently.
As a HR Support customer, you’ll benefit from bespoke HR reporting, giving you insight into key HR and Employee Relations trends such as:
- Frequency and volume of HR issues
- Types of HR cases raised, such as number of absence, performance or disciplinary cases
- Departmental insight into trends into employee behaviour
What Our Customers Say
“Thanks for everything – your support throughout the process was amazing, you made everything really clear, were great at keeping me updated on any developments and I also really appreciated your open and honest approach. It was great to have met you in person as well when we went for that coffee. Anyway, I’m sure we’ll cross paths again soon and I look forward to working with you again.”
HR Change Consultant
The Post Office
“I just wanted to drop a note to thank you both for all your support with sourcing candidates for our HR Coordinator role. We wanted to convey that we have been pleased with the quality of all the candidates we have seen who have all had good relevant experience for the role and their own individual strengths. We made an offer to one of your candidates last week and very much look forward to having them join our team.”
Ellen Bigmore, Head of HR
Royal College of Surgeons
“We have been delighted with the support provided by the HR Inspire Recruitment Team. They have designed attractive recruitment campaigns which have captured the essence of our work and have had successful results. Their approach to managing applications is professional and efficient and the team are knowledgeable, courteous and friendly.”
The Pace Centre